Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I found over the weekend...




















I saw these M.P.S pumps at off broadway shoes last summer and I was too chicken to buy them (1. cost 2. I walk like a ostrich in heels that high). Randomly last weekend I went back to Off Broadway shoes and saw them reduced by 50% so of course I bought them. I've been in love with the signature YSL hidden platform pumps and this shoe is the closest to them that I have found. Incase you can't make it out due to the picture quality they are black/leather. They also came in black patent leather but I dont think they have them anymore.

I don't know very much about the brand M.P.S, if you do please care to share what you know about them. They were retailed at $99 but I got them for around $50 something.

No comments: