Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Did i mention i was never prom queen, or even got nominated lol

True story: i was a loner in high school, i new a lot of people, but i made sure to have only a small circle of friends that i could only count on one hand. Idk, guys told me i was intimidating and even though i am a chic, i could never understand most of the girls. I was the nicest person after u got to kno me though. I hated high school, i was never prom/homecoming queen because i chose not to kiss ass and put a fake smile on my face everyday. I didn't care. While everyone was caught up in the high school hype i was planning on how i was going to build my empire. But anyhoo, back to my post. I guess lil wayne could actually get away with this whole rock music transition. I like the video. Its so true. Not only for the awkward boy in high school, but for everyone there that got dissed and just did not fit in there.

3 comments:

johntaviousbyrd said...

haha sounds like me.
nice song.
but wayne can NOT play the guitar.

noelle said...

haha

Treadmillinp said...

I love this video....
And cool story!